Musk shares 'mind blowing' chart showing millions of 'noncitizens' given Social Security numbers under Biden

During a rally in Wisconsin over the weekend, DOGE head Elon Musk shared a chart that he said showed millions of noncitizens received Social Security numbers under Biden.

DOGE leaders claimed through their audit showed that in FY24 alone 2 million noncitizens were issued Social Security numbers. (AP/iStock/FoxNews)

Gracias was referring to the total number of noncitizens who received Social Security numbers between FY 2021 and FY 2025. The chart showed a steady year-over-year increase under Biden, reaching more than 2 million in FY 2024, which ended on Sept. 30.

FY23 saw roughly 1 million noncitizens issued Social Security numbers, as did FY25, which began in October and will end in September of this year. 

"This literally blew us away," Gracias said. "We went there to find fraud and we found this by accident."

APPEALS COURT RULES DOGE CAN CONTINUE OPERATING AT USAID IN ANOTHER WIN FOR TRUMP ADMINISTRATION

"This is a mind-blowing chart," Musk added.

Elon Musk's DOGE efforts at the Social Security Administration have uncovered that roughly 7 million accounts belong to folks listed as older than 120, and roughly 20 million are registered to people who are deceased. (Getty)

The eyebrow-raising numbers come amid Musk and DOGE's ongoing probe into various federal programs and agencies, including the Social Security Administration (SSA). 

Last week, DOGE said it had removed approximately 7 million Social Security accounts belonging to people listed as being over 120 years old. DOGE has also found through its audits that the Social Security database included 20 million dead people marked as alive, Musk said at the Wisconsin town hall Sunday.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Shortly after taking office, President Donald Trump signed an executive order directing all public assistance and social services in the U.S. to stop providing access to noncitizens, stating such services are intended for U.S. citizens. 

In line with the president's directive, the Department of Housing and Urban Development launched a new initiative last week with the Department of Homeland Security that seeks to bolster inter-agency communication between the two departments to ensure noncitizens are not benefiting from public housing programs. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/musk-shares-chart-millions-noncitizens-social-security-numbers-under-biden